Thursday, June 16, 2016

Life Immediately After Graduation

Wow! Little did I know that college was going to fly by SO FAST!

Here I was trying to finish up all my classes, continue maintaining two jobs and my lease coming to an end all in one month. Did I sleep much? No. Was a grumpy a lot? YES! But I knew I just had one day to look forward to and that was May 20th, 2016! I received my Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Business and didn't know it was possible for it to all be over with as soon as the dean said "Graduates, you may now turn your tassel"! Long story short, I had the best support group there and that was truly one of the best days of my life.

Once all the graduation festivities came to an end, it was time to pack up all my belongings and say my goodbyes. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I truly have the BEST group of friends that a girl could EVER ask for and I never wanted to have to say "goodbye". So instead we said "see you soon" and it eased the heart a little bit, but not much.

As some of you may know, I drive a little truck and I was certain that everything would fit in my truck so I could drive 3 1/2 hours south. Sure enough, it all fit and I was on my way. Once I got home I had three days to unload all my belongings from college and start packing for my trip to Cabo San Lucas and for the next 3 months of my life for a new job.

Stay tuned to see how my adventures were in Cabo!!


P.s. This was my very first blog ever and the reason for blogging is so my family and friends can follow my new adventures! 

                                                         Much Love,

                                      The college graduate ~ Megann

2 comments: